Field Service Technician
Purpose of Position
The Field Service Technician will be responsible for the servicing and the installation of JFC Evolution feeding systems on farms throughout Ireland. You will be self-motivated and responsible for organising & prioritising your workload with a willingness to travel nationwide. There will be a huge focus on quality and customer service as well as the other responsibilities, duties and benefits that come hand in hand with representing JFC and it products. Experience is desirable, but full training and support will be provided for the right candidate. This role is based at JFC’s Headquarters in Tuam, Co Galway
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Installation & Service of the Evolution automated feeding systems
- Ensure machine installations are carried out to the highest standard.
- Provide excellent customer support through JFC’s 24/7 on call service with the service team
- Identify and troubleshoot issues out on site in a timely and effective manner
- Plan and schedule farm installations
- Organise and manage the servicing of machines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems on site and over phone ensuring customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organisation
- Build a good relationship with new and active customers
- Identify and react to customer needs and give feedback on customer requirements
- Ensure Installations and service records are kept through JFC’s CRM System
- Manage and keep the Van fully stocked with spare parts
- Ensure strict adherence to all Health and Safety Rules & Procedures
Desired Skills and Experience
- Level 6, Diploma or relevant technical certification/trade in a mechanical, electrical or related field desirable
- A full, clean driving licence is essential for this role
- Field and Service work in the Agricultural industry
- Good technical and mechanical knowledge
- Problem solver that is solution’s driven
- Attention to detail is key for this role
- Ability to work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules.
- Strong technical, troubleshooting skills is essential for the role
- Good communication, fluent in English demonstrated by excellent verbal, written and it skills
- Confident and commercially aware • Agricultural knowledge and background is desired (Dairy sector preferable)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mary Dwyer, HR Manager
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 7th August 2020 (by close of business).