Videographer and Content Creator
Purpose of Position
The role of Videographer and Content Creator will work alongside the Marketing Department within JFC Group. They will be responsible for creating and developing multimedia (audio/video) content for internal and external communications e.g. customer stories, product promotional videos, recruitment videos and other company-wide projects. This role is based in Tuam, Co Galway
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate video shoots; scout, select and reserve shoot locations.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
- Produce storyboards to clarify and confirm project scope with the internal team.
- Shoot B-Roll footage of office, team members and off-site locations.
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content.
- Manage video library
- Creating innovative video content for use across our digital platforms
- Capturing innovative photographs for use in our catalogues, website adverts and social media posts
- Travel will be required as part of this role to attend video shoots, exhibitions and trade shows
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multimedia, Digital Media, Graphic Design, Animation or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience essential in a similar role
- High proficiency with video production and editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, AfterEffects, Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with writers, and other creative colleagues
- A knowledge of agricultural and/or equine markets would be advantageous
- Ability to multi-task
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Customer Focused
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- Time management and task prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mary Dwyer, HR Manager. Closing date for receipt of applications is 24th January 2020 (by close of business).