Terms & Conditions
- Prices include packing charge, but exclude VAT.
- Terms: 30 days net monthly account. Payment shall be made in full when due,failing which the customer shall pay interest on any unpaid amount either at a rate per annum which is 5% above standard bank base rates or, where applicable, interest applied under the European Communities (Late payments in Commercial Transactions) regulations 2002.
- Terms may be reviewed if our payment terms are not complied with.
- Risk of damage to or loss of goods sold by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (“the goods”) shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery to or collection by the customer.
- Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the goods shall not pass to the customer until JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd has received in cash or cleared funds, payment in full of the price of the goods in question and all other goods agreed to be sold by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. to the customer for which payment is then overdue.
- Until such time as the property in goods passes to the customer, the customer shall hold them as JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd’s fiduciary agent and bailee, and shall keep the goods separate from those of the customer and third parties, and properly stored, protected and insured and identified as JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd.’s property but shall be entitled to re-sell or use the goods in the ordinary course of business.
- Until such time as the property in and goods delivered by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. to the customer passes to the customer (and provided the goods are still in existence and have not been resold) JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. shall be entitled at any time to require the customer to deliver up the goods to JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. and, if the customer fails to do so forthwith, to enter upon any premises of the customer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
- The customer shall not be entitled to pledge or in any way charge by way of security for any indebtedness any of the goods which remain the property of JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. but if the customer does so all monies owing by the customer to JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. shall (without prejudice to any other right or remedy of JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd.) immediately become due and payable.
- Each sub-clause of this clause is severable from each other sub-clause.
- JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to supply to a customer any goods ordered by that customer when the customer does not comply with or has not complied with Condition No2.
- This price list cancels all previous lists and is subject to change without notification. JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. may withdraw any item from sale at any time. Technical date, dimensions and weights stated in the catalogue serve only as a guide and do not form any part of the contract. They are subject to alteration by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. without notification.
- All quoted orders are ex-factory unless otherwise agreed & approved by JFC. The dispatch date will be respected in as far as is possible by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. If however, this date cannot be met due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. no claim can be made on JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. by the customer.
- Once an order has been acknowledged it will be considered to be the customer’s responsibility to accept it. No cancellations or alterations can be accepted except without our written consent.
- Delivery Claims: Any claims for alleged incomplete or incorrect delivery must be notified to JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. within 48 hours of delivery. JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. will decide the method of transport unless an alternative transporter is requested by the customer before the dispatch date and agreed writing any damage or delay attributed to the transporter must be notified to JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. within 48 hours of receipt. Claims for non-delivery of goods should be notified to JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. within 7 days of invoice date.
- Goods will not be accepted back for credit unless previously agreed in writing by JFC Manufacturing Co. Ltd. All such returns will be subject to a handling charge and offers of credit will only be made after inspection of goods.
- All orders placed will be subject to the above conditions and placing of an order will be considered to be the customer’s acceptance thereof.
- No terms or condition differing from the above will be valid unless acknowledged
By JFC Manufacturing Co Ltd in writing