Area Sales Manager – (Scotland & North England Region 7)
JFC Civils is one of the largest Twinwall Pipe manufacturers in the UK Civils industry and we are growing our sales team. We are looking for a vibrant, high-energy person with a passion for selling to join our closely-knit team.
Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the successful candidate will join UK Civils Sales team where they will get a full induction, product training and further on job training although candidates with previous construction industry will be considered it is not a necessity. They will be responsible for meeting agreed sales targets and increasing the awareness of the JFC Brand. The role will involve extensive travel therefore base location is flexible with UK Sales office based in Speke, Liverpool, L24 9HJ
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Take a pivotal, results driven role in the team to drive the achievement of the UK sales budget
- Strong team player with Key Account Management skills.
- Increase the awareness of and aspiration for JFC Branded Civils products.
- Assist in the creation of marketing campaigns to support brand development
- Identify new business opportunities with existing and new trade partners
- Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and enquiries for existing and new customers
- Report sales progress via weekly/monthly sales meetings and weekly conference calls
- Utilise CRM software for daily activities, project tracking, market and customer information
- Project manage large order values over extensive periods of time
- Carry out market research relating to market trends and changes to product sectors
- Accurately complete and submit expense reports on a monthly basis.
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to teammates and management
- Travel extensively through Sales Region to attend customer/contractor sales meetings, conferences/ exhibitions providing product training/demonstration.
- Present on behalf of the company/brand at media and press events
- Project manage large order values over extensive periods of time.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A proven history of working to and achieving sales budgets/targets is a prerequisite.
- Minimum 3 years’ field sales experience (Desirable)
- Must have Full UK Driving License. (Clean is desirable)
- Experience using CRM systems
- Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Advanced communication, presentation, negotiation and selling skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Well-developed IT and administration skills
- Time management and task prioritisation skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.