Purpose of Position
JFC is seeking to recruit an Electronic Technician to participate in the on-going development; design, testing of electronic range of agricultural machinery. This is a permanent full-time position based within our facility in Tuam Co Galway
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Provide assistance to mechanical, electronic and software design engineers as required.
- Testing on the complete JFC Calf feeder product (in –house and in the field)
- Diagnose faults in components returned under warranty from customers log records for the JFC Corrective action/quality process
- Communicate with customers and service personnel to debug and address electronic issues in the field.
- Liaise with electronic and mechanical design engineers to help create technical documentation for product improvement
- Build/source test equipment to facilitate machine testing.
- Responsible for ongoing production support – fault finding and on the spot repair of electronic equipment to keep the production line running
Desired Skills and Experience
- Completion of a Level 6 or higher qualification in Electronics or equivalent is an advantage
- Leaving Certificate is a minimum requirement
- Experience in similar roles very advantageous
- Good knowledge of DC Electrical systems
- Experience with car electronics, domestic appliances, or agricultural machinery a big advantage
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skill
- Full driving licence essential
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mary Dwyer, HR Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.