Purpose of Position
A highly skilled Fabricator is required to join our fabrication team based in Oswestry. This role requires excellent fabrication skills and the ability to work from drawings to ensure a high quality of finished product to meet our customer’s needs.
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Fabrication of plastic catchpits and bespoke fabrications.
- Fabrication of internal steelwork for bespoke chambers.
- Working from engineering drawings.
- General assembly work of Wheelbarrows and ATV Trailers.
- Recording of quality check sheets for ISO audits.
- Assisting in general warehouse duties.
- Loading and offloading of lorries.
- Ensuring and maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
- Reporting to production and warehouse manager.
- Carry out all duties in accordance with health and safety guidelines
- Basic in-house servicing of JFC equipment.
- Occasional site work may be required.
- Strong team player providing active, hands-on support for the fabrication team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- MIG Welding experience.
- Plastic Extrusion welding experience.
- Plastic fabrication experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fluent English essential.
- Current UK driving license essential.
- High level of professionalism and good communication skills
- Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work from technical drawings.
- Experience in the safe use of hand tools.
- Abrasive wheels certificate.
- Forklift truck license preferred.
- CSCS card preferred but not essential.
- Confined spaces certificate preferred but not essential.
- Basic electrical experience preferred but not essential.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.