Internal Sales Executive
Purpose of Position:
A highly proactive Sales Executive is required to join our Internal Sales team based in Tuam, Co. Galway. This role requires excellent organisational skills to drive Sales and Marketing projects and plays a pivotal role in increasing Sales and brand awareness across our extensive product range.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- A results-driven role with Sales budget responsibility.
- Strong communication and relationship building with End-User and Trade Customers to upsell/expand our product offerings.
- Proactively identify new business opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Utilise CRM software for the collaboration of daily activities, project tracking, market and customer information.
- Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and sales enquiries.
- General sales administration, sales quotations, and sales order entry via an ERP system.
- Being the point of contact for after-sales/customer service support and liaising with External Sales/Quality department in determining whether to progress issues to a field call.
- Strong team player providing active, hands-on support for the External sales team.
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to the Sales/Marketing Team and management.
- Assist in the compilation of Sales reports.
- Report sales progress via weekly/monthly/quarterly sales meetings.
- Assist with marketing campaigns to support brand awareness and business development.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences, trade exhibitions and open days as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience with a proven history of working to and achieving sales budgets/targets.
- A third level qualification in business, commerce, finance or a relevant field is advantageous.
- Formal sales training is an advantage.
- A Team player with the ability to work off your own initiative is essential.
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems and proficient across the Microsoft suite.
- Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with fluency in English, verbal and written essential
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- A strong working knowledge of the Agriculture/Equine and/or Civils industries is highly advantageous.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.