Sales Administrator with French
Purpose of Position
A highly collaborative and organised Sales Administrator is required to join our Internal Sales and Marketing team based in Tuam, Co. Galway. This role requires excellent organisational skills to drive Sales and Marketing projects and play a pivotal role in increasing Sales and brand awareness for our Agri-Equine product range in France and must be fluent in English and French. This role is based in Tuam, Co.Galway.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- General Sales administration, Sales quotations, and Order processing/entry via an ERP system.
- Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and sales enquiries.
- Strong team player providing active, hands-on support to the Sales and Business Development team.
- Strong communication and relationship building with both End-Users and Trade Customers to help upsell our product offerings.
- Utilise CRM software for the collaboration of daily activities, project tracking, market, and customer information.
- Assist with Marketing Campaigns to support brand awareness and business development.
- Being the point of contact for after-sales/customer service support and liaising with the Quality department to ensure adequate follow-up is provided.
- Represent the customer internally and be the liaise with other departments on any issues arising.
- Assist in the compilation of Sales reports.
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to the Sales/Marketing Team and management.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences, trade exhibitions and open days as required.
- Support with administration related responsibilities that arise in line with business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluency in English and French with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A third level qualification in Business or equivalent is advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an office-based administration environment.
- Highly collaborative, organised, and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multitask.
- Customer focused.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- A Team player with the ability to work off your own initiative.
- Highly IT competent with experience using IT systems such as ERP and CRM and proficient across the Microsoft suite.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- A strong working knowledge of the French Agriculture/Equine market is highly advantageous.