Purpose of Position
A highly proactive Sales Administrator is required to join our Internal Sales team based in Tuam, Co. Galway. This role requires excellent organisational skills to drive Sales and Marketing projects and plays a pivotal role in increasing Sales and brand awareness across our extensive product range.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Process Sales orders and deal with customer queries
- Strong communication and relationship building with Customers
- Can-do, positive attitude, dealing with orders and sales enquiries.
- General sales administration, sales quotations, and sales order entry via an ERP system.
- Being the point of contact for after-sales/customer service support and liaising with External Sales/Quality department.
- Strong team player providing active, hands-on support for the External sales team.
- Effectively communicate market findings and customer insights to the Sales/Marketing Team and management.
- Assist in the compilation of Sales reports.
- Assist with marketing campaigns to support brand awareness and business development.
- Attend sales meetings, conferences, trade exhibitions and open days as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ sales experience with a proven history of working in a busy sales/administrative environment
- A team player with the ability to work off your own initiative is essential
- Experience using ERP and CRM systems and proficient across the Microsoft suite
- Highly collaborative, organised, detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills with fluency in English, verbal and written essential
- Time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills.
- A strong working knowledge of the Agriculture/Equine and/or Civils industries is highly advantageous
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.