As a General Operator you will work as part of our Production & Assembly teams. This role will involve being cross trained to work in all areas of production, assembly and across all shifts as required (day, night and evening shifts). You will report to the assigned Supervisor and Production Manager. This role is based in Tuam, Co Galway, Ireland
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Follow daily production plan as outlined by your supervisor
- Ensure set up, powder and trimming in your area is ready prior to start of shift
- Ensure all SOP’s are followed at all times in line with quality guidelines.
- Participate in a cross-functional teamwork environment
- Working with hand tools, Machines and Chemicals when trained, following all safety requirements
- Ensure strict adherence to all Health and Safety General Rules & Procedures
- Responsible for a high level of housekeeping in your area is adhered to at all times
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a pro-active and efficient manner
- Strong attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Strong adherence to health & safety, quality standards
If you are interested in this position, please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com for the attention of Mary Dwyer, HR Manager
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position.