Purpose of Position:
JFC Group is currently seeking an Administrator for their head office in Tuam, Co. Galway. The successful candidate will provide essential administrative support across various departments. As well as being the first point of contact for all staff, visitors, and clients, they will play an important role in creating a positive and welcoming environment, when covering Reception. This role requires excellent organisational skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, sort, and distribute post and deliveries to relevant departments.
- Ensure that all phone calls and emails are dealt with in a professional and timely manner and transferred to the relevant person/department.
- Carry out general administrative tasks across various departments.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff, visitors, and clients visiting the site.
- Responsible for maintaining the companies transport log for all contractor HGV vehicles on site.
- Responsible for ensuring all receipts are correct for Credit Card Payments.
- Manage the company’s fire alarm graphic system to ensure all fellow emergency responders are made aware of any emergencies to ensure that they are investigated efficiently.
- Organise booking of flights, accommodation, car hire for Managing Director.
- Ensure all PODs and Invoice requests are dealt with daily.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar environment with experience in an administrative, Receptionist or customer service role desirable.
- Relevant qualification in Office administration or similar qualification is advantageous.
- Excellent communication essential, must be fluent in English, demonstrated by excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
- A team player with the ability to work off your own initiative is essential.
- Excellent telephone manner and email communication required.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Time management and task prioritisation skills essential.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.